domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

Another week of playing alone, this is getting a little boring, this week I found two sand temples, I think because I got to bored that I started looking to see all tho world, when I found the first one, I was what is this? Then I aproched in and I ended up stepping on a landmine and blew my self an my stuff.
then the next day Ana Lucia came to play minecraft to but she ended up setting free my Ice homies, I decided go and search another Sand temple wich I actually found and I was more careful this time I managed to disable the landmine and I got some iron, gold and a bone, then I decided to make an egyptian temple room for my self, I will show that to you as soon as the server is back on, and I will also add some pictures to this.
Till then  see ya BROS...and Sis

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario